Olive Squalane is a cherished ingredient used extensively in the cosmetic and beauty industry. It is a cruelty-free, plant-based source of the compound Squalane that is derived from natural olives.
Olive squalane is a light emollient oil that is very beneficial for the treatment of many skin problems. Squalane is an odorless, colorless, non-staining oil that penetrates into the skin quickly and absorbs deeply to help fight dryness.
- Moisturizes and soothes dry, rough, and textured skin.
- Helps retain skin moisture by preventing excessive transepidermal water loss.
- Enhances skin’s natural barrier against external irritants and pollutants.
- Helps restore the concentration of natural squalene to more youthful levels.
- Can improve the appearance of skin to make it brighter, more radiant, and healthy-looking.
- Contains toning properties that can help improve skin firmness and elasticity over time.
- Can improve the appearance of skin by decreasing redness and irritation.
Frula products containing this ingredient: