Soybean oil is the vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the soybean. All signs point to it being a beneficial skin and hair care ingredient. Soybean Oil is full of Vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, and manganese, protein, and isoflavones, all of which have a long list of benefits when it comes to both your hair and skin health.
BENEFITS OF SOY OIL FOR SKIN:
• One of the major benefits of soy oil is that it’s a very good oil for protecting skin from UV rays. It is also a very effective oil for treating the damages done by strong sun. Soy oil helps to cure skin damage and gives it a healthy glow. Soybean oil is very beneficial in the treatment of skin damages which are occurred due to air pollution as well.
• Strong anti-oxidant properties of soy oil are great for improving skin health. Vitamins in soy oil are the source anti-oxidants in soy oil. These anti-oxidant properties help to protect skin cells from free radical damage and keep the skin healthy and young. Soy oil is an effective ant-wrinkle and anti-aging oil.
• Organic soybean oil is a useful oil for moisturising the skin. Vitamin E in soybean oil keeps the skin smooth and healthy.
• One should only apply pure or organic soy oil (not commercially made soy oil) on face as facial moisturiser. Organic soy oil is mild and doesn’t cause any skin irritation.
• Soy oil is very effective to remove skin blemishes including acne. Regular use of soy oil on skin can improve the overall tone of skin and make it healthier and youthful.
WHO SHOULD USE IT: In general, soybean oil is great for dry and sensitive skin.
HOW OFTEN CAN YOU USE IT: You can use soybean oil and products containing it twice a day.
WORKS WELL WITH: Soybean oil works well with emollient and humectant ingredients.
DON’T USE WITH: In general, soybean oil works well with most ingredients.
Frula products containing this ingredient: