Brightening Vitamin C Serum
Brighten & Firm
Our seriously good serum contains the super ingredients Kakadu Plum & Vitamin C that will help brighten & firm your skin.
YOU WILL LOVE IT
For All Skin
Types & Tones
& Parbaben Free
Made in New
Tested & Approved
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
🗹 Does not contain any nasties
🗹 99.29% naturally derived
🗹 Fruit & Plant based formula
🗹 PETA certified
🗹 Vegan & Cruelty free
🗹 SLS, SLES, silicone & paraben free
🗹 100% natural COSMOS certified fragrance
RESULTS IN THE BLEND
Our Brightening Vitamin C serum will be a gamechanger for your skincare routine as it contains super ingredients to create a powerful blend
- HYALURONIC ACID Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells.
- TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA FRUIT EXTRACT (KAKADU PLUM) Its anti-inflammatory property reduces inflammation, redness, swelling and skin irritation. It can be used safely on sensitive skin. Prevents skin infections: It contains gallic acid which acts as a strong astringent, preventing skin infections
- OLIVE EXTRACT It is known to reduce redness, to hydrate, to stimulate the growth of new skin, and to enhance circulation. In turn, the complexion appears to be detoxified, healthy, and rejuvenated.
- OLIVE FRUIT OIL Olive fruit oil is high in Vitamin E, which we all know is fantastic for its anti-aging properties. It's high in oleic acid and is a good skin cell regenerator. It works to attract external moisture to the skin, while still permitting the skin to properly release sweat, shed dead skin and release sebum.
- ALOE VERA This super popular ingredient is renowned for being deeply soothing, smoothing and moisturizing for your skin, as it is rich in amino acids, folic acid and Vitamins A,C & E. The ideal ingredient to start your skincare routine.
- MALPIGHIA GLABRA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT Acerola is most well-known for being extremely rich in vitamin C. This could make it helpful for treating skin blemishes & promoting skin elasticity.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL Sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerine, Aqua (Filtered Water), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Squalane (Olive) extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Olea Eruopaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sclerotium Gum & Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin
2. Gently massage into skin. PRO TIP: Follow with the Frula Super Hydrating Face Moisturizer.
Your skin will feel
Soft & Brightened
Your skin will look:
A tropical fruit bowl that you want to eat, but please don't
Fast absorbing, non sticky serum
How is this brand different?
We use Aloe Vera as our main ingredient in all products (except the Micellar Water, we use water as our main ingredient). Aloe Vera is a magic plant for skincare products and are ideal for those with sensitive skin as it is extremely soothing. Aloe Barbadensis, or Aloe Vera, is a succulent plant which offers many benefits and is suited for all skin types, especially dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin. It offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing, anti-itch qualities for skin. It’s filled with many natural vitamins and antioxidants such as vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and 70+ more components. Due to Aloe’s high water content (over 99% water) it is a great way to hydrate, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin with natural nutrients.
When should I use this product?
This is STEP 1 in your skincare routine to remove makeup & excess dirt, ideally should be used at night or if you have been a little naughty and slept with makeup on, use in the morning. PRO TIP: We love using our 3 Phase Micellar Water to remove make up & dirt, and then use our Gentle Foaming Face Cleanser for a double cleanse especially after a “glammed up” night.
What will my skincare routine look like when using all your products?
Great Q! Our entire skincare range has been designed to simplify & minimise the time for your skincare routine. MORNING:
STEP 1: Clean your face with our Gentle Foaming Face Cleanser or the 3 Phase Micellar Cleansing Water (For a double cleanse use Micellar Water to remove makeup & dirt and then cleanse with the Gentle Foaming Face Cleanser) STEP 2: Give your skin that glow with our Brightening Vitamin C serum STEP 3: Finish off your skincare routine with our Super Hydrating Moisturiser for all day hydration NIGHT:
STEP 1: Remove makeup & dirt using our 3 Phase Micellar Cleansing Water STEP 2: Clean your face with our Gentle Foaming Face Cleanser STEP 3: Exfoliate & detox your skin with our Superfood 2 in 1 Exfoliator & Mask ( use 1 - 3 times per week, or as needed) STEP 4: Give your skin that glow with our Brightening Vitamin C serum STEP 5: Finish off your skincare routine with our Super Hydrating Moisturiser for all night hydration
Where are your products made?
Our products are lovingly made in New Zealand (all products except the reusable makeup remover pads). We are very proud to be part of the New Zealand Fernmark program which is a formal government recognition of our product’s connection to New Zealand and clearly communicates our country of origin to our customers around the world.
Does the product contain fragrance?
Yes, all our products contain fragrance except for our Gentle Face Cleansing Wipes & 3 Phase Micellar Cleansing Water. We want to give our customers a full sensory experience, look, feel and smell. We use the minimum amount of fragrance that is made from 100% natural ingredients & COSMOS certified to create a pleasant skin-care experience. Our formulations contain less than 0.6% fragrance and do not contain any nasties.
Can I recycle it?
Yes absolutely, every part of this product is recyclable. Our bottle is made from PET & our pumps and caps are made from PP.
Is this vegan & cruelty free?
Absolutely! We love our furry friends and will NEVER test our products on animals. Our products are also PETA certified
Community Loving It
YOU WILL ALSO LOVEView all
Rosehip Hydrate & Glow Body ButterRegular price $22.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Rosehip Hydrate & Glow Face OilRegular price $27.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Super Hydrating MoisturiserRegular price $22.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Brightening Vitamin C SerumRegular price $27.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Gentle Foaming Face CleanserRegular price $19.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
3 Phase Micellar Cleansing WaterRegular price $16.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Bundle & Save
Skin Reset Value BundleRegular price $164.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Superfood 2 in 1 Exfoliator & MaskRegular price $22.00 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Feels so nice on my skin, love it!
Haven’t used it yet. Still using current product
Felt so nice and calming in my skin, highly recommend
Absolutely love this product, my face feels so smooth and glowy!
Went from flat to fabulous real quick, skin looks and feels great so luscious 😍😍😍😍
Now this product is a game changer. I use it everyday and love it so much. I have noticed my skin is so much brighter and glowy!
Not only do I love this so do my friends! I have to hide it now they love it so much!
No nasty ingredientsOur products are Vegan Friendly, SLS, SLES, Silicone & Paraben Free.
Made From Naturally
Derived IngredientsAll our products are free from harmful ingredients and comply with the Clean at Sephora program
We Love AnimalsWe make skincare products with love for all. We are PETA certified
New ZealandProudly made in NZ & Fernmark registered